Contino® Authorised Clinics
A Contino® Authorised Clinic is an independent clinic of experienced incontinence specialists that has a contractual arrangement with Life360 Innovations to provide services relating to Contino®.
The responsibilities of a clinic include:
- Meeting Life360’s rigorous quality standards as set out in a quality agreement;
- Ensuring Contino® Authorised Trainers are trained to conduct client fitting and training related to Contino®;
- Maintaining client and sales records through Life360’s enterprise resource planning system;
- Advising Life360 of any client feedback or complaints.
Life360 Innovations provides support to help our clinics partners succeed, including:
- Supplying Contino® inventory to the clinic;
- Initial training of clinic healthcare professionals and administrative staff;
- Providing equipment and supplies related to client fitting and training;
- Providing Contino® product brochures and other marketing materials.
Life360 does not charge any fees associated with being a Contino® Authorised Clinic, nor does Life360 pay any commissions or profit share on Contino® subscriptions. Initial and subsequent clinic consultation fees paid to the clinic by the client and Life360, respectively, based on the trainer’s standard hourly rate.
Are you an experience incontinence specialist who would like to offer Contino® to your clients? Submit your information below to find out more.